Friday, September 19, 2014

Southern California

We made it to Auntie Heidi's house in Murietta right after school was over and were greeting with great exuberance!  It was lovely to be in a house again.  I didn't stay awake very late - I think I only made it to about 8:30!

The next morning we got up and went to DISNEYLAND!!  Peter and I had been, but he was 18 months old.  Obviously, he didn't remember much.  We had a GREAT time!!!  The girls waited in line to see Ariel, and then we all waited to get our picture taken with Mickey.

I took the kids on their first ever roller coaster....that was a "mom of the year" award moment for sure.  Click on the picture and you'll see!  Victoria was actually crying as we came to a stop at the end.  Me?  I was laughing hysterically at my children's screams.  I'm chuckling even now, actually!!

Other than that, we all had a great time.  It was the middle of the week, so there were hardly any people there (well, for Disney) and the weather was beautiful.  On some of the rides, we were able to ride the ride, then get right back in line and on the ride again with only about five minutes of waiting.  It was crazy!

Auntie Heidi got Victoria a "Happy Birthday" pin when we entered, so every character who saw her wished her a happy birthday - even characters in the parade at the end of the day!  She was the perfect age to be there.  So glad we went.


No comments:

Post a Comment